Type of Construction: Site Development
Location: Granby, Massachusetts
Client: Town of Granby
Performed site work for construction of the Granby Public Safety Facility located in Granby, Massachusetts.
Our work included:
- Excavation and export of 23,000 cubic yards of earth
- Excavation and export of 2,750 cubic yards of ledge
- Installation of 1,100 linear feet of drainage system piping and associated precast concrete catch basins, manholes, stormceptor units, subsurface infiltration systems, and detention systems
- Excavation and backfill of the building foundation
- Construction of 4,400 square yards of HMA paved access drives and parking areas
- Installation of 1,200 linear feet of bituminous cape cod berm and precast concrete curbing
- Installation of 36,000 gallon precast concrete subsurface fire suppression water storage tank and associated pumping chamber.
- Construction of on-site sewage disposal system including installation of associated pump chamber.
- Installation of 2,100 linear feet of trench excavation and backfill for power, telecommunication and electrical lines
- Screening and placement of 1,500 cubic yards of on-site topsoil